Featherstone Ranch elopements
Featherstone Ranch elopements in Fredericksburg Texas
So you're thinking about eloping! There are so many benefits to eloping that include but not limited to...
1. It saves tons of money. The average wedding cost in Texas is $35,000 and the average elopement cost is $4,000.
2. It saves time and stress. You don't need to take a lot of time off work and elopements are easy to plan, especially when you have all-inclusive, one-stop shopping packages.
3. You can make it your very own. When it's just the two of you, or a limited guest list, you can focus on each other. This creates an intimate and romantic event filled with laughter and joy.
One of our more popular elopement venues is Featherstone Ranch. This stunning outdoor open air chapel is...well, stunning! The chapel and the surrounding property creates dramatic photos and memories of a life time! So what does an elopement at Featherstone Ranch look like? Below is a photo gallery of a recent elopement. The photos were taken by the talented McKenzie Baird.
A few things to note about Featherstone Ranch elopements:
1. They do not allow Saturday elopements, but they generally have good availability mid week and on Fridays and Sundays.
2. The venue fee for an elopement is a reasonable $1,000. This is on top of our elopement packages.
3. On your elopement day you will arrive with your hair and makeup done but there is a beautiful bridal suite to put on your dress.
If you're interested in finding out more about Featherstone Ranch or other options in Fredericksburg contact us today! We'll help find the perfect venue and package based on your number of guests, season, and wedding vibe :)