I found the perfect micro wedding venue!
The trend in downsizing weddings isn't going away anytime soon. And to be honest, I couldn't be happier. I've always been a fan of small weddings, hence the reason I started my elopement company 6 years ago. But elopements aren't for everyone, and I get that. More times than not, the couple wants to invite their close friends and family to the wedding. And for that reason, we've created several minimony and micro wedding packages.
Today we're giving a shout out to one of the best micro wedding venues in Fredericksburg Texas. You've probably never heard of it, so I'm hear to spread the good news! Gateway Gathering is the perfect location for small weddings. And here's why:
1. Gateway Gathering has a beautiful intimate outdoor courtyard for a ceremony. If the weather is nice, it also makes a great space for cocktails and dinner.
2. There's an intimate indoor location for the reception that doesn't feel overwhelmingly grand for smaller groups.
3. The venue comes with 2 houses on the property and sleeps 10 people. Most couples chose to take one house for themselves and the other house for the wedding party or close relatives.
4. It's priced right! At $3800 for the entire weekend, you get the 2 houses, the outdoor ceremony venue with chairs and the indoor reception venue with tables and chairs. This price includes taxes and cleaning fees too. This is a promotional rate and won't last forever. Side note...the average venue rental in Fredericksburg, not including accommodations, runs about $8500 for one day.
5. Location, Location, Location! Gateway Gathering is perfectly situated just outside of town with easy access to Luckenbach, Main Street, and the wineries.
If you're interested in finding out more about Gateway Gathering or other options in Fredericksburg TX contact us today! We'll help find the perfect venue and package based on your number of guests, season, and wedding vibe :)
Beautiful images by Hill Country Light and Megan Smart Photography